I have Window's 7 Ultimate and all has been fine, except about a month ago ... Microsoft Windows forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Windows Won't Start

Advertisement

I have Window's 7 Ultimate and all has been fine, except about a month ago when I first turn my laptop on in the morning it will not load windows. If I choose the repair option, it finds nothing and in the tools menu the only thing I get is a caution that my computer is set to automatically load programs and devices, which I want.

The crazy thing is after the first time I start my computer I can turn it on and off all day and it will always start and load everything. I have re-installed and still the same.

Any suggestions

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I had similar problems, and found that it was because I had a 1.5 Tb disk plugged into the USB port when trying to start, Windows just wont start with it plugged. So I now boot up, and plug the drive in once everything is up and running. I have found that an radio mouse (the transmitter plugged into the USB port has also stopped Windows booting on a different PC. Replaced the mouse and everything was ok. So basically try booting up without any peripherals and see if that makes a difference.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Well, this post was over a month ago, so I'm hoping he's gotten it resolved by now!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Yes I hope so, but it is always worth providing some information just in case someone else has similar problems, helps with troubleshooting