Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I installed vista on my desktop and the same thing happened to me. I upgraded ... Microsoft Windows forum

lkrhodes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: Windows Vista wierdness

Advertisement

I installed vista on my desktop and the same thing happened to me. I upgraded the dm from my provider (Cingular)and it works great. As to whether to upgrade to vista? My problem was with video issues. 3 days of patch fixes and it runs great.I am going to wait till some issues are fixed with vista before I put it on my laptop though. Just my 2 cents. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: Windows Vista wierdness

All 11 of my computers (to include 4 servers) are running Vista Ultimate and I have no issues yet. Most sane folks wouldn't install Vista over Server 2003 but I'm weird and darn proud of it!

Anyway, DM 4.2 SP2 has only given me problems on my dell laptop that I use for travel. the SD card doesn't get recognized and for some reason, my 'Standard Modem' for tethering, doesn't get installed. I'm still trying to figure out why, but it looks like I will have to do a fresh install (AGAIN) to see if is a software conflict.

Wow, I talk to much. Shutting up now. =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12