Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Excellent stuff. Just about to upgrade my Athlon 3200 to a new chip so Vista ... Microsoft Windows forum

richardtalbotuk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20219BF8

Re: Windows Vista Compatibility (Good News)

Advertisement

Excellent stuff. Just about to upgrade my Athlon 3200 to a new chip so Vista is getting added at the same time.

Lots of syncing fun ahead i think but all the threads sound good. Pearl plus Desktop manager should be ok.

I have a MAC too and that runs sweet with Pocketmac. Roll on Leopard...ROAR!

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this is why jumped to bb from palm, I'm running ultimate vista x64 and have no problems. Rim has good support for x64 vista.

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm running Vista Ultimate x64 with the Dell 355 BT 2.0+EDR chip running the Widcomm 6.x stack and regardless of what I do, everytime I install the desktop software (either 4.2sp2 or 4.3) I get a pop-up looking for drivers for two bluetooth devices. I want to be able to tether my phone through bluetooth. Does anyone know where I might be able to locate the drivers to enable this functionality?

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I don't believe RIM has the BT drivers for Vista yet. That's what I'm waiting on. I could be wrong though, I did read a few weeks ago you could only tether with usb at the moment with vista. Someone with more knowledge can give you more details. Until then I'm enjoying EVDO with usb tethering.

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing better than keeping the phone charged while you tether, but there are times I don't have my cable with me and well.... At least I can sync the phone through bluetooth...

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

yea 4.3 works great with vista..

Tiagoishere no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by tavella81 View Post
    I'm running Vista Ultimate x64 with the Dell 355 BT 2.0+EDR chip running the Widcomm 6.x stack and regardless of what I do, everytime I install the desktop software (either 4.2sp2 or 4.3) I get a pop-up looking for drivers for two bluetooth devices. I want to be able to tether my phone through bluetooth. Does anyone know where I might be able to locate the drivers to enable this functionality?
    Please let me know how you get on i'm so frustrated with the same issue!!

ex19 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I can't believe that a forward high tech device like blackberry can't figure out how to play well with Vista. Like we are supposed to be administrators registering dll files and the like. Other software just installs and things work. What is the deal with this!?
    I've tried everything that came around and no go still can not get gw.dll and the other like gwapi.dll desktopsetup_pb.dll adn syncAE_pb.dll to register.

What a bummer. So high tech phone and no high tech software.

aeblocker no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guy, can youprovide me with step by step instruction to connect my laptop to the internet via my Blackberry 8700

Carrier T-Mobile
    Windows Vista home premium

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by ex19 View Post
    I can't believe that a forward high tech device like blackberry can't figure out how to play well with Vista. Like we are supposed to be administrators registering dll files and the like. Other software just installs and things work. What is the deal with this!?
    I've tried everything that came around and no go still can not get gw.dll and the other like gwapi.dll desktopsetup_pb.dll adn syncAE_pb.dll to register.

What a bummer. So high tech phone and no high tech software.
    1st and last post lol

Jcallig no está en línea Stack level 1

BlackBerry Sync Issues

I don't know if anyone can help or has experienced the same problems,
    but I am having trouble with my BlackBerry.
    I can get it to sunc via bluetooth, and after a little playing around got the USB connection working.
    But for some reason I can't get the Media Manager to work. When I try and run it, at tells me it doesn't have admin priveleges. I closed it and ran it as admin, and it downloaded the program, but when the download completed, the program stopped responding before install.
    Does anyone know how to resolve this... Is it a conflict with another program maybe?

I have a BlackBerry Storm and am running Vista Ultimate 64bit on a home PC.

kimberlphillips no está en línea Stack level 1
    Don't use the windows vista which is the failure operatig system of microsoft so Fi you find any difficulty then You can try the windows 7 or linux which are totally nice operating system. I had also tried the google's operating system. My experience is also good with it.

guoxiaoheather no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for your sharing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12