Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by ranxoren Maybe your laptop doesnt meet the min requirement (does it ?) ... Microsoft Windows forum

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Maybe your laptop doesnt meet the min requirement (does it ?) because ive installed it now on my friends windows laptop and its never slow (same on my MBP).

did you delete the vendor.xml ? lol jokes

haahaa
    its been better after a couple of reboots after the initial install, only thing I have noticed is the occasioinal lag on IE8, but its been very solid for a beta !

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Taken with BB Storm 9530...

This is wrong in SOOOO many ways ... lol

ps: the good observers will notice :

The tigger mousepad
    The Audrey Hepburn calendar (who doesnt know i love her by now lol)
    The Storm dock
    The RANDOM Win7 in the middle of Apple Heaven lol
    Last edited by ranxoren; 01-04-2009 at 06:28 PM.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    running it on Bootcamp. I use to SWEAR by Parallels and Fusion but now i find Bootcamp to be MUCH MORE reliable.
    Also one thing to point out is that after you get Win7 installed on Bootcamp, do the same thing as you would do with any other windows install aka put your MacOSX Install disc so the iSight and trackpad as well as graphic card get their drivers installed.
    What i wanted to point out is that EVERYTHING worked perfectly with Win7 and I have to say im impressed.
    Last time I ran Bootcamp, it said I would only run 32 Bit WinXP and 32 or 64 Bit Vista.

You just popped in the install disc and it worked fine? Or did you run it off of an external drive?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Run Bootcamp assistant.
    Partition your drive
    When it asks you to pop in your Win7 dvd do so then click restart.
    Then just wait and itll load up the Win7 installer

PS: and update Bootcamp if theres an update available for you (unless you already have the latest version)

PS2: oh and btw ask me later how I got rid of the watermarks at the bottom right of the screen and the activation key requirement (ill forget if you dont PM me about it and im not home right now).

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Run Bootcamp assistant.
    Partition your drive
    When it asks you to pop in your Win7 dvd do so then click restart.
    Then just wait and itll load up the Win7 installer

PS: and update Bootcamp if theres an update available for you (unless you already have the latest version)

PS2: oh and btw ask me later how I got rid of the watermarks at the bottom right of the screen and the activation key requirement (ill forget if you dont PM me about it and im not home right now).
    hmmm... that reminds me that I put in 0's with a 1 at the end and I have NOT been prompted again to register.... hmmm

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    ssnxp did you get my PM back last night ? did you figure it out ?

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I got the link! Thanks!

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    You've been using Windows® 7 for a while now, and we hope you've been enjoying a simpler PC experience. Because you've been a loyal Windows customer, we're offering you the Windows 7 upgrade at a great introductory price* - only $49.99 for Home Premium or $99.99 for Professional. It's our way of saying thanks for trying it out. To take advantage of this deal, pre-order your copy while supplies last.

You live close to a Microcenter Prices are 39 and 89 http://www.microcenter.com/storefronts/microsoft/windows7/preorder.html
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12