BlackBerry Enterprise Instant Messaging for Windows allows you to chat with other Windows Messenger or ... Microsoft Windows forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Use Windows Messenger on Your BlackBerry Device

Advertisement

BlackBerry Enterprise Instant Messaging for Windows allows you to chat with other Windows Messenger or Live Communications Server users using your BlackBerry device.

Now, your Windows instant messaging comes with you while you're on the go. Communicate with other Windows users at your organization, whether they're using desktop computers, a BlackBerry device, or another mobile device.
    Enjoy Familiar Features Wirelessly

You can enjoy a desktop-like experience on your BlackBerry device, with certain features and functionality you're already familiar with from Windows Messenger. There's no need to compromise just because you are away from your computer.
    • Group Chat sessions of three or more participants can be initiated and managed from the device
    • View which contacts are online, offline, idle or busy
    • Buddy List is synchronized with the Live Communications Server, and available on your BlackBerry device
    • Receive alerts when a team member(s) becomes available
    Plus, you'll enjoy tight integration with your BlackBerry device:
    • Use a distinct alert profile for instant messages (integrated with BlackBerry notification profiles)
    • Phone calls or browser sessions can be initiated directly from phone numbers or URLs imbedded in instant messages

How To Get It

The BlackBerry Enterprise Instant Messaging device software will be distributed and installed with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server v4.1 software. BlackBerry Administrators will be able to push the client software to users over-the-air†. Purchase or upgrade to BlackBerry Enterprise Server v4.1 now.

fearomoon no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Use Windows Messenger on Your BlackBerry Device

does anyone know how to activate enterprise messenger for the device on the server? when i try to log in it says "please contact your system admin to enable this service".
    any hints or how to's ?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Go to your enterprise activation icon on the BB, enter your email address, password (provided by your IT department), PIN number, and click Activate. I think Windows Messenger will then be pushed to your device. I am still learning about the BES but I am learning about it from online tutorials and forums like Pinstack.

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

BES 4.1 provides the ability to "push" applications, just like the browser is pushed during a BES synch, to your BB. To use this app, your BES Admin must have BES 4.1, and also must allow the use of this app threw the BES admin manager/console.

ds26182 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ED8BBF

i have a personal cingular 8100 bb is there any way i can have my personal mails pushed to my device like from yahoo or msn?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ You will most likely have to use gmail to get them forwarded. By the way, I would love to have Windows Messenger instead of using BerryVine Messenger LOL

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

My firm is currently running bes express. I really want to use windows messenger on my mobile.. I tried downloading it through www.blackberry.com, downloaded it directly on my mobile but it doesnt work it says it doesnt have the service book. Anyways now if i want to download windows messenger on the server from where can i download it? Could someone please tell me the exact procedure

omahens no está en línea Stack level 1

I using thath program and I must tell you thath is it great!

JayMc8700G no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2563E9F5

Quote Originally Posted by omahens View Post
    I using thath program and I must tell you thath is it great!

what ur path of downloading WLM?
    RS
    Sent using BlackBerry