hi people, Wow what a disaster, i have just created. Does anyone know how I ... Microsoft Windows forum

newby no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Triple enteries in Outlook

Advertisement

hi people,
    Wow what a disaster, i have just created. Does anyone know how I can get rid of triple enteries in outlook?. I managed to do this after I upgraded my BB from an older version to a new 8707v. I removed my profile first, and removed the old version of desktop manager. I then created a new profile and put the new 4.1 destop manager into my latop. Everything seemed to be going great, it loaded perfect. I did a cable synch, that semed to go ok, after the enterprise activation also went ok. My laptop of BB are of course my companies, so we are using enterprise server.
    So the question is why did I get triplicate entries in outlook, and triplicate entries on my BB?. More to the point how can i get rid of them, or reverse the process?, please can anyone help, before I go crazy!!.
    Many thanks in advance, and Merry Xmas.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Triple enteries in Outlook

Did you do a backup prior to this? If so, restore your BB to the previous backup using DM and it should revert back to just the single contact entries.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

newby no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Triple enteries in Outlook

Thanks you, for your quick reply.
    Yes I did do a backup before I started. But the problem is, there are triplicate entries in both the BB and Outlook, so of course when I do a cable synch, is copies one to the other. Other than doing a pst/oulook restore, I would have to do a manual deletion of all the entries in outlook and then do a cable synch again. This of course would update the calendar on the BB, and things would be back to normal. But I was wondering if there was some magical setting that could reverse this problem. But more to the point what caused it?. This time it was only my account, but it could quite easily have been one of my big mangers BB's. hummmmmmm.