i have set-up and synced my BB to my outlook at home on BIS and ... Microsoft Windows forum

immortalkhalsa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2068EBE2

sync on BB on 2 PC's?

Advertisement

i have set-up and synced my BB to my outlook at home on BIS and i also wish to sync to my work outlook. i only want to sync at work my address book and my calander (no emails), can i do this manually even tho i am not on the BES with my work?

how do i do this, do i just download the same DM i have on my home PC to the work PC? help much appreciated.

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: sync on BB on 2 PC's?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you would be able to do this, but you would need to be sure that IT will allow you to add software to the computer, if so install DM then when you set up the sync, just set up the ones you want such as calendar and address book, hope this helps

immortalkhalsa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2068EBE2

Quote Originally Posted by diaz1023 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you would be able to do this, but you would need to be sure that IT will allow you to add software to the computer, if so install DM then when you set up the sync, just set up the ones you want such as calendar and address book, hope this helps

thanks buddy, yes i am going to have to ask a friend in I.T to come over and install it for me.

just out of curiosity if i selected sync email also would that also sync the email or would it have to be the BES then?
    Last edited by immortalkhalsa; 01-02-2008 at 09:34 AM.

BobL no está en línea Stack level 2

That's exactly how I have my BB set up. I sync my calendar, contacts, tasks with my work pc and just calendar with my home pc.

I guess your on BIS? BIS does sync email. If you read something on your BB, it shows up open on your pc, sent mail from the BB goes to the sent folder. If you move something from your inbox to an archive folder on your PC it won't move on your BB.