My company use exchange, but the outsource company we are getting it from doesn't support ... Microsoft Windows forum

sk8bit no está en línea Stack level 1

Question My bold won't sync

Advertisement

My company use exchange, but the outsource company we are getting it from doesn't support blackberry.

I have exchange set up in outlook and decided to use the blackberry redirector to get my email on my blackberry. Here's the problem, I set the desktop manager up to sync everything both ways for everything even messages. Everytime I hook up my blackberry to sync; once it gets to the part when it's reading the address book in outlook if gives me an error message stating "unable to read application data" right when it gets to 126 out of 127.

I tried adjusting settings in the desktop manager and outlook but no difference. Has anyone every run in to this issue, heard about it, or maybe even have any idea what's going on?
    Mr. SB was here.

sk8bit no está en línea Stack level 1
    I figured it out, my blackberry had a corrupt address book. Used the backup and restore option in desktop manager to wipe it clean and re-sync.
    Mr. SB was here.