Okay, this forum seemed like the most appropriate place to put this thread and I'm ... Microsoft Windows forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Microsoft Exchange and BlackBerry Internet Service

Okay, this forum seemed like the most appropriate place to put this thread and I'm throwing this out there for all you Microsoft Exchange Experts out there.

My company (obviously) uses Exchange for our e-mail system, but does not house BES. No company-issued BlackBerrys, etc.

We are however, able to access our e-mails through Outlook Web Access and subsequently can set up our work e-mail accounts through BIS, but this presents what are becoming increasingly annoying issues.

1. Duplicate meeting invitations - whenever someone sends me a meeting request, I get two of the same requests to my device.

2. I've gotten an e-mail in my Outlook Inbox which also comes to the device, but when I respond or forward that e-mail, I get a second copy of the original e-mail delivered to my device.

I've seen other people report the same issue, so my question is, is there something that can be done on the Exchange side to keep this from happening or would it make more sense to report this to RIM as a BIS issue?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

TheJuggalo no está en línea Stack level 2
    to properly use Exchange (or Lotus Domino for anyone else reading this) you need BES (per BlackBerry support)