Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by focuztorch firefoxx is my fav more functional to me but ie8 should ... Microsoft Windows forum

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by focuztorch View Post
    firefoxx is my fav more functional to me but ie8 should be great when ready
    That is something I laugh about when it concerns microsoft. Most of their software products imo aren't ready until two generations later which by that point they have become antiquated. lol

Zo

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    That is something I laugh about when it concerns microsoft. Most of their software products imo aren't ready until two generations later which by that point they have become antiquated. lol

Zo
    Rightto Amigo,

Imo most software companies are rushing their products to market (before they're ready) to beat the competition but MS is the worst, probably because they're the biggest and, therefore, have likely become the most difficult to manage. even tho VISTA was delayed for years, I don't think it was ready.... I'll avoid it until at least sp2 if possible.

All in all MS does a pretty amazing job but a lot of their smaller competitors who concentrate on one, or a few things, usually produce a better product out of the box.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123