Okay.. Here's what I am looking for. I tried searching the forums for an answer ... Microsoft Windows forum

Scruffylookin13 no está en línea Stack level 2

I don't know how to ask this, Connecting to Computer Q?

Advertisement

Okay.. Here's what I am looking for. I tried searching the forums for an answer but I didn't really know the the phrase or anything to search. Is there anyway to connect your Blackberry to a home computer and use the blackberry to control it? I own a PSP and it is able to do it. (Here's a link for more info on what I am talking about)

http://lifehacker.com/5131705/use-yo...indows-monitor

The problem is the PSP only has the wifi so I can't use it for what I am looking to do. Basically I am wondering if there is any program like that but for the Bold.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffylookin13 View Post
    Okay.. Here's what I am looking for. I tried searching the forums for an answer but I didn't really know the the phrase or anything to search. Is there anyway to connect your Blackberry to a home computer and use the blackberry to control it? I own a PSP and it is able to do it. (Here's a link for more info on what I am talking about)

http://lifehacker.com/5131705/use-yo...indows-monitor

The problem is the PSP only has the wifi so I can't use it for what I am looking to do. Basically I am wondering if there is any program like that but for the Bold.
    I know what you are talking about, the iphone can do it to, its called remote connection or controling as far as I know the blackberry can't do that or I just don't know about it. Try searching for remote something around the forums or google
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Are you referring to using your BB as a mouse to control it? If so, yes you can. See this thread.

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    He means, to actually use the computer on the blackberry like look thought the files, make changes and so on over the network

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Ah, okay, I see now.

RDM+ is a program that will let you remote desktop into it, but I haven't seen anything like simply using the BB as an extra monitor.

Scruffylookin13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't need the extra monitor. I would like the remote management aspect of it. Basically the psp version shows a small portion of the screen around your mouse. It only let's you click the mouse (no keyboard) but that's all I need really.

PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffylookin13 View Post
    I don't need the extra monitor. I would like the remote management aspect of it. Basically the psp version shows a small portion of the screen around your mouse. It only let's you click the mouse (no keyboard) but that's all I need really.
    If you have a storm you could try the RDM+ coz if you want to remote control you pc i think you need a touch screen. You can do the same thing on the iphone and it has a touch screen. The psp is a different story, its not a smartphone. I know as a fact that the psp can do lots of different things, i had one so i know
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    RDM+ is what your looking for it works on 8330 but problem I had is its to small to see.