I've downloaded and installed RocketDock on my computer. I can't for the life of me ... Microsoft Windows forum

cdkg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2453AA38

Help with RocketDock

Advertisement

I've downloaded and installed RocketDock on my computer. I can't for the life of me figure out how to add Docklets!!??!!??
    I have downloaded some docklets from the "Add-ins" sectin of the RocketDock website and have placed the unzipped downloaded docklets into the Docklets folder of RocketDock and still I can't get access to them. Does anyone know what I'm missing and/or how to get this to work?

I realize this has nothing to do with blackberrys. I have done some searching and I wasn't able to find the answer on the web. Arrrrrrgh!!!!

typeoholic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23eb5198
    Try right clicking on the docking bar, and UNCHECK "Lock Items" After you are done adding docklets, you may wish to lock the items on the docking bar, as an accidental click & drag will remove said docklet. It's an awesome piece of software once you learn to use it! Feel free to PM me if you have anymore questions on RocketDock.

onedoteight no está en línea Stack level 2
    go to the rocketdock folder in the Program Files folder and add the files you downloaded to the docklets folder inside of that. If you need more help PM me.