I loaded the BB software yesterday and synced my BB. I got the blue screen ... Microsoft Windows forum

sharindenver no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Desktop Redirector causing BLUE SCREEN of death!

Advertisement

I loaded the BB software yesterday and synced my BB. I got the blue screen once yesterday and now twice today. I had never gotten it before. It seems today I get it when I try and close the BB Desktop Redirector window. When I try and close this window, it says Redirection will Stop if you exit. Exit Anyway? If I say yes, moments later I get blue screen. I am on Vista, Redirector Version appears to be 3.6 and Blackberry Desktop Manager appears to be version 4.2.0.14.

Please Help! I don't have to have the Redirector window at all times do I?

I have a link to a screen shot if anyone knows how I can show it to you.

rexlt no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB Desktop Redirector causing BLUE SCREEN of death!

Hi, my suggestion would be to remove your current Desktop Manager software, download the latest version 4.2 SP2 and try that. Be aware the SP2 on the BB site is 231MB. Hope this helps.

blkblackberry no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: BB Desktop Redirector causing BLUE SCREEN of death!

its happened to me everytime i close DM with the BB still connected, so I tried after transfering some pics and an app to then unplug the BB, then hit the X to close. it didnt happed no blue screen, but i was still curious so i did it again only this time I closed the X before disconnecting the BB. BLUE SCREEN. hopw this helps