Hi All! I'm been using my blackberry 7290 unit for over 2 years already. Although, ... Asia-Pacific Stackers forum

nino_balatan no está en línea Stack level 1

New forum member from Manila-Philippines

Advertisement

Hi All!

I'm been using my blackberry 7290 unit for over 2 years already. Although, I havent really been browsing through the net for forums like this. Recently, I have had encountered an issue with my unit wherein I'll loss signal for hours and my unit would just read: Searching for Network. I would normally do a hard reboot (removing the batt and all) but it will just solve the issue temporarily. My BB has really become unreliable. Im not sure if the other users are encoutering the same problem and Im not sure if this is a Hardware or Software issue. Support here is the Philippines is a bit costly as the unit will be shipped to Canada for repairs.
    Btw, Whenever I do a manual search for a network I get the error: Error is Uncaught exception:java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException .
    If you guys encountered one time or another during your BB use, please do share.

aprilryan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM me

Re: New forum member from Manila-Philippines

hi nino!

i'm a fairly new bb user here in 'pinas also! unfortunately, i don't think i can help you with your problem as i have never encountered anything similar to that. what's your service provider?

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

I hope you don't mind me asking, what is your Service Provider? Have you tried resending you service books?
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

BB1102 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

hi guys,
    am sending a 7230 to my friend in the phils so i can just pin her for messages. how's service at globe?
    this is one of the units they advertised on their site, globe solutions.
    please share any experience about bb use in the philippines.
    thanks,
    emil
    new jersey