Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'm here in the states and I'm gonna live in manila for a while. If ... Asia-Pacific Stackers forum

Jeffgoonzales no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e4e5c6

Advertisement

I'm here in the states and I'm gonna live in manila for a while. If I get on globe, how much will I have to pay monthly?

tropicalmirage no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I'm not a pinoy, but from a neighboring island from PI. From the CNMI. Homesick here in Oregon, hope you guys won't mind me getting in this group. Male/34/single

s6nk11 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2469B7E3
    35/m/ca.90706 ..........2469b7e3, Grew Up In Batangas Now Living In California. Pin Me!
    -mike-

wonderboy33895 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pin : 24603f0

Dami palang Pinoy dito! Sweet! here's my PIN: 24603F0. Add me! Im a businessman from Makati (26/M/Makati). Hit me up!!!

jonats2k no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249E1694
    Hey guys.... new to the site... 27/m/California Here's my PIN: 249E1694 using a Blackberry Bold.

Nung umuwi ako last September, I had my carrier here sa US activate International BB Data roaming tapos nagbayad ako ng $60/month. Pero, activated na lahat but I had to use my sim here sa US.

I heard RIM is trying to make blackberries available for prepaid. Sana nga para mas marami pang pinoys gagamit ng blackberry.

chowpope no está en línea Stack level 1
    yo bb user dn...just recntly got a data plan so its time to abuse the berry..lol.

waraywaray no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    283BFBC8

Smile BB user from Leyte, Philippines

Hi everyone am businessman from leyte, philippines i've used my bb for a few years since globe gave me a unit but it was just for e mails upto now then i got really curious and stumbled to pinstack.com 40/m using bb curve my pin s 2558ACA7 pls pin me cos am really curious if it really works.

oliver921 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    246304C6
    Hi, BB user here from Manila as well. here's my PIN 246304C6.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BBPBBP no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by aprilryan View Post
    yes, globe is offering the 8100. at present, however, it is being offered only as a 'reward' phone, for existing subscribers. i think its a move to increase their BIS subscribers. might just work, because i've subscribed

my friend who saw my phone is now moving heaven and earth to find a pearl here, so she too, can subscribe. unfortunately, the pearl isn't available for retail. i've been wracking my brains trying to recall if i've actually even seen a bb unit being sold in any store here.
    You're better off talking to Globe's corporate users dept. as the BlackBerry is aimed at corporate clients. If you're a Platinum member, you can ask them to sell you a device / unit. The ones you see at cell phone stores have are likely: stolen; sent from the US but locked..BlackBerrys are only sold through the carriers. I prefer Globe to Smart as Globe's primary market are corporate / high end users.

ywnmmsb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20DC04D9
    It feels like blackberries are like gold in Philippines
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rfb1213 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    245DE7C4
    New here...
    Here's my PIN 245DE7C4

TungstenGT no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20DD9309
    New to site. Anyone in the PI feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends, especially internationally.

DinaDivas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21e357ef
    welcome...
    MyTwitter
    Myfacebook
    Dougherty 9700 --> Pin : 21E357EF
    Glad be Your Friend

rhandee08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20DB2BCC
    Here's my PIN: 20DB2BCC

I'm using a blackberry 9000 (Bold) and on Globe Prepaid. Globe currently has unlimited internet offer for prepaid subscriber. You just have to:
    a. Key in BB<space>ON<amount> and send to 8888
    50 - 1 day
    220 - 5 days
    1200 - 30 days
    b. Once you sent it, you'll receive a text message asking you to activate the service. Reply by sending BB<space>YES.
    c. Wait for your signal to update and you should see on the side of your signal bar that the word gprs or edge or 3g changed into all caps (GPRS/EDGE/3G - sometimes with blackberry logo). That means, you can already use the service.

What are the services included?
    a. Push emails (BB Messenger)
    b. Personal Emails (POP3/IMAP) - up to 10 (mostly yahoo, msn/hotmail, gmail) but I was also able to set up my office email. So i'm reading my office emails directly from my blackberry.
    c. Internet Access to almost any site (as long as you're using the blackberry browser and on BIS). If you access a website and saw Globe's logo, it's charger you data per minute. You should see the blackberry logo on your browser's screen when you try to access a website.
    d. Softwares will surely work Most of the softwares i have in my BB are:
    - yahoo messenger
    - msn messenger
    - google talk
    - iskooter (skype)
    - scoreboard
    - translation applications
    - dictionary
    - money converter
    and more......

try it! it's fun.. i love my blackberry already.

jho51e no está en línea Stack level 2
    THANKS SO MUCH for this! I will be going to Phils in Dec and was wondering how to use my BB without having to use roaming.. Hopefully this is still available then..

Quote Originally Posted by rhandee08 View Post
    Here's my PIN: 20DB2BCC

I'm using a blackberry 9000 (Bold) and on Globe Prepaid. Globe currently has unlimited internet offer for prepaid subscriber. You just have to:
    a. Key in BB<space>ON<amount> and send to 8888
    50 - 1 day
    220 - 5 days
    1200 - 30 days
    b. Once you sent it, you'll receive a text message asking you to activate the service. Reply by sending BB<space>YES.
    c. Wait for your signal to update and you should see on the side of your signal bar that the word gprs or edge or 3g changed into all caps (GPRS/EDGE/3G - sometimes with blackberry logo). That means, you can already use the service.

What are the services included?
    a. Push emails (BB Messenger)
    b. Personal Emails (POP3/IMAP) - up to 10 (mostly yahoo, msn/hotmail, gmail) but I was also able to set up my office email. So i'm reading my office emails directly from my blackberry.
    c. Internet Access to almost any site (as long as you're using the blackberry browser and on BIS). If you access a website and saw Globe's logo, it's charger you data per minute. You should see the blackberry logo on your browser's screen when you try to access a website.
    d. Softwares will surely work Most of the softwares i have in my BB are:
    - yahoo messenger
    - msn messenger
    - google talk
    - iskooter (skype)
    - scoreboard
    - translation applications
    - dictionary
    - money converter
    and more......

try it! it's fun.. i love my blackberry already.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast