Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have talked to people from the UK mostly but some who ... Asia-Pacific Stackers forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Hi From Australia

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have talked to people from the UK mostly but some who are from other countries also.

mrbibidy no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~on the lines of optus here in Oz, has any one had the same troubles as I have trying for connect to AIM or any other IM serving through programs like JiveTalk, Ramble IM, and Yak-On? Have any other Optus bb users had any issues ?

jake42 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2047BB57

Another newbie aussie here and a pin virgin. If anyone can test me out my pin is 2047BB57 and im on the central coast of nsw. Like oldwolf ive been a community member for 2-3 weeks and have been super impressed by the helpfulness of this forum

j79guy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2510D5A1

Quote Originally Posted by mrbibidy
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~on the lines of optus here in Oz, has any one had the same troubles as I have trying for connect to AIM or any other IM serving through programs like JiveTalk, Ramble IM, and Yak-On? Have any other Optus bb users had any issues ?
    I've been using my BB (supplied by Optus) for a few months now but don't try and use AIM or JiveTalk etc. I use gmail messenger and Blackberry messenger and both work absolutely fine. I use alerts to let me know when my other friends (including International ones) sign in or become available and can chat all day with them!

Optus provide an unlimited data plan, so I've been using mostly BB Messenger and PIN messages for those of my friends who have them, and i'm cutting down on Text messages and emails!! It's Fantastic - now I just need everyone to get a BB!!

aswanideep no está en línea Stack level 4

yes you can ! I've friends from all over the world

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12