Hi all! I have searched and searched both Globe & Smart websites for information on ... Asia-Pacific Stackers forum

jho51e no está en línea Stack level 2

HELP! 7100g BIS options in Philippines

Advertisement

Hi all!

I have searched and searched both Globe & Smart websites for information on BB services in the Phils and I am totally confused now..

I am in Sydney Australia and have a 7100g that I will be bringing home to the Philippines..

From what I understand so far I need a postpaid plan with either Smart or Globe..

Now is the BB plan in addition? or do i just sign up for a BB plan?

what are the rates?

Which carrier is better, Globe or Smart?

Hope someone can help me! I wanna get this sorted out before I leave.. Thanks so much!!!

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Re: HELP! 7100g BIS options in Philippines

Hello Jho! Prepaid can't be used for the Blackberry Service. Regarding the rates, Im currently using GLOBE and I pay a monthly of P450.00 for the BlackBerry Service (BIS). I have never tried SMART and my friends who used it transferred to GLOBE. Please feel free to PM me if there is anything I can do for you! Cheers! - Jude Michael
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

jho51e no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: HELP! 7100g BIS options in Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
    Hello Jho! Prepaid can't be used for the Blackberry Service. Regarding the rates, Im currently using GLOBE and I pay a monthly of P450.00 for the BlackBerry Service (BIS). I have never tried SMART and my friends who used it transferred to GLOBE. Please feel free to PM me if there is anything I can do for you! Cheers! - Jude Michael
    Thanks so much! I hope you dont mind but I will be taking you up on your offer so be prepared to be PMd.. hehehe.. :-)

Thanks again!