Hi My Fellow Kababayan, I joined the Pinstack since January 2008. I'm really glad to ... Asia-Pacific Stackers forum

null no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2542fb65

Filipino BB user here too

Advertisement

Hi My Fellow Kababayan,

I joined the Pinstack since January 2008. I'm really glad to see fellow filipinos posting here especially filipinos live in PH. I've seen this topic just now.

I've been using Blackberry when I started working, I guess I already used all model and tested it. I'm now the BES Admin from one of the known companies here in PH but before I joined from my company, I've been a field technical support for Blackberry of one of the biggest carrier here.

Anyway, I'm really glad to see filipinos posting here. You can add me to your BB messenger and I'll be glad to help you.

By the way, from what I know Blackberry users here in PH are mostly in management level and up. I can be offered to individual but the cost is quite expensive.

CIAO

bangus236 no está en línea Stack level 3
    bossing, is there a way to browse the internet if may proxy ang network? salamats!

null no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2542fb65
    Hey Bangus,

If you are using the Blackberry browser which uses the MDS there' no way for you to browse since the browsing is being blocked from your corporate firewall. Well, you can use the Blackberry Internet browser to browse webpages. BIB is excluded to MDS, you may use it anytime.

Hope this help.

bangus236 no está en línea Stack level 3
    sorry i wasn't clear pala on my query hehe. i wanted to browse the internet on my bb using the wifi network of our company. i get email, pin and bbmessenger thru the wifi already.
    i'll try your suggestion when i get back in the office. thanks!