Hello everyone, I'm located in Melb, Australia. My $99 Optus cap plan has run out, ... Asia-Pacific Stackers forum

lieb39 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Australia - What Service plans are you on?

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

I'm located in Melb, Australia. My $99 Optus cap plan has run out, and it no longer exists (Was Blackberry Services, Unlimited BB Services, 10MB Web access, and $550 voice/sms plan). The only cap that exists now is $79, which is only $300 voice/sms, not enough for me.

What providers / caps are everyone else on in Australia?

Thanks,

lieb39
    Anyone who is familiar and willing to discuss/help me with BES, add me to your BB Messenger! Cheers :)

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Hi Lieb, better late than never eh Mate? I'm on the Optus $79 cap myself, still looks better than voda on some devices, thought they seem to have a $69 cap atm, but that looks just like the Optus one minus ten bucks a month.
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

lieb39 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Hey ted,

No worries - I've actually moved on from the BlackBerry devices. Their great devices but that additional costs from the Telcos just isn't justifiable on a personal plan - I'm on the E71 now, which gives me flexibility to switch provides since it just needs data access. So I'm sitting with Three right now.

Cheers,

lieb39
    Anyone who is familiar and willing to discuss/help me with BES, add me to your BB Messenger! Cheers :)

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4
    ok... i am asking for a 'friend' that MAY be moving to Austrlia in the next few months.... and is a crackberry addict ....... what is the best carrier in Australia for BB's? and what is the total cost 'she' would be looking at for a plan? 'she' is hoping that she wont have to be without 'her' blackberry to make this very important move.

help??
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I'd still say optus is the best with the $79 BlackBerry cap. Check it out at www.optus.com.au the closest competitor would be Vodafone or 3. 3 may also have a good deal by now. www.three.com.au is their website.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4
    thanks Ted!
    plans have changed and it looks like that move wont be happening for me but i am sure others may find the information useful.
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

timbo27 no está en línea Stack level 1
    im on vodafone $55 a month 550 mb download $ 550 worth of calls and text....Calls and text free between vodafone to vodafone users...hope this helps

jho51e no está en línea Stack level 2
    I know this is an old thred, I am on a 3 plan $69 per month. Already includes BlackBerry services.