Hey Guys, I get a free "whatever I want" deal with my O2 contract - ... European Stackers forum

Swiss Admiral no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile UK BlackBerry Uber Virgin - Be Gentle!

Advertisement

Hey Guys,

I get a free "whatever I want" deal with my O2 contract - quite right too, as I put over £400 a month their way in bills!

Anywhooo, one of my colleagues has a Pearl 8100 and likes it, so I thought I'd nab one too - I'm currently batting off an (HTC) Xda Exec running Windows Mobile. The operating system's OK, but the phone itself is like carrying round a house brick.

As the title suggests, I'm new to all this BlackBerry lark, so apologies in advance for any numpty questions.

Let the learning begin!
    "So tell me, what gave away the fact that I'm a Luddite?"

"Oh not much...but your undying profession of faith in quills and ink may have clinched it..."

RoboticGolem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ab431b

Re: UK BlackBerry Uber Virgin - Be Gentle!

LOL I got the most help frokm the help on the device. It was quite nice. I still learn a lot from this site and read the posts that I don't know the answer to, or that I think might have a couple of different solutions just to keep brushed up.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: UK BlackBerry Uber Virgin - Be Gentle!

This site is awesome. Im a BlacKBerry Rep for the UK in the midalnds and i learn stuff off this site every day!!