Hi, folks, vlingo, a US-based speech recognition company, needs your help identifying what commands UK ... European Stackers forum

amischke no está en línea Developer

Survey for users in the UK: help improve speech recognition software

Advertisement

Hi, folks,

vlingo, a US-based speech recognition company, needs your help identifying what commands UK users would expect to say to activate speech for various mobile phone applications.

If you have a BlackBerry and are originally from the UK and currently living there, we have a short (10-15 minute) survey for you to tell us what words you would use to ask your phone to perform various commands. You will receive a £5 Amazon.co.uk gift certificate within a week of completing the survey, and will be entered in a raffle to win one of three additional £50 Amazon.co.uk gift certificates.

If you are interested, click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...jtRuXEEw_3d_3d

The survey is limited in participation to 20 users, so please respond today if you are interested in participating. Thank you so much for your help as we learn how to make our product work well for users in the UK!

Best,

Ali
    User Experience Manager
    vlingo Corporation
    http://www.vlingo.com

Sherobin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2157E9CE
    I have already downloaded this to my BB and am having fun getting it to understand what I am saying but its getting there
    BB Forever - One Love (Sher)

Jodie98deg no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    255F91F8
    Oh Sherobin's recommendation, I downloaded this and it's fantastic :-)