Hi from Peterborough, Well, I am soon to become part of the Gang, I ordered ... European Stackers forum

madds007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Ordered my 1st Blackberry

Advertisement

Hi from Peterborough,

Well, I am soon to become part of the Gang, I ordered my first Blackberry tonite, will be delivered on Friday (got day off work too)

Looking forward to receiving my 8800, hopefully I wont become too addicted lol

Seems Friday will be a day of Gadgetty Goodness for me too because my shiny new Nokia N95 arrives on that day too.

Will post my pin on here when my BB arrives so i can chat to some of you guys.

Now just got to get my GF in on the act too lol, shes after a new phone, so maybe it might be a 8100 pearl lol.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Ordered my 1st Blackberry

welcome to the stacks and the bb addiction

ya...get the girl a pearl

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Welcome from me as well, enjoy your new purchase and if any questions come around ask away
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

madds007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Well it's arrived, been playing with it for a few hours, anyone know a good RSS viewer for it?
    'Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.'