Halloo Stackers ! Newbie UK BB pearl user on the good ol o2 network here. ... European Stackers forum

nawvernmonky no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down keyboard help

Halloo Stackers !

Newbie UK BB pearl user on the good ol o2 network here.

I have my lovely new blackberry pearl but am getting Increasingly frustrated with it. I am getting the 3-5 second delay alot of others seem to be experiencing on answering incoming calls ?? Thought it may have been cos I had another appl. open but alas no. I give it the benefit of the doubt when I say that I seem to inadvertantly change settings (I don’t think I am but hey) All of a sudden it will have dropped out of suretype mode ?? AND NOW, well the first row of buttons no longer works, the menu button has stopped working and the trackball tracks but doesn’t select, unless I hold down the menu key first. I reinstalled the software provided to me by o2 but to no avail.
    I really want to love this phone….. Any Ideas whatsoever will be tried before I take it back tomorrow. I had hair this morning....

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: keyboard help

~via BB ( That is not a software problem. Its a defective device. Sorry.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

Re: keyboard help

If you've already tried to reload the operating system, it probably is your device.