I have an 8100 Pearl and have two issues. Firstly, I downloaded Gridmagic from Handango ... European Stackers forum

Nomeanfeet no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi, Frustrated of Leeds here

Advertisement

I have an 8100 Pearl and have two issues.
    Firstly, I downloaded Gridmagic from Handango and am experiencing "Open tunnel - failure" when I open a spreadsheet through gridmagic. It opens fine through my phone but not through gridmagic.
    Secondly, I recently sent a mass of texts to several people on my contacts list but I didn't (if you know what i mean) The went from my inbox to three people without me sending them. This has only happened once but can lead to a majorly embarrasing situation if the wrong text goes to the wrong person. I am on Vodafone UK and they have offered to swap my phone, before I do that I want to make sure it isn't something in my settings which will repeat with a new phone.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Re: Hi, Frustrated of Leeds here

Nomeanfeet...wish I could help you with this one, but I have no working knowledge of your situations. Any of the Mods here have an idea for some help???

BTW, welcome to the site!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

nomeanfeat - have you checked your tcp settings? that is usually what would throw an open tunnel failure...im not familar with gridmagic unfort.

Vodafone (UK)
    Gateway IP: 212.183.137.12
    Port: 9201
    APN: wap.vodafone.uk
    username: user@vodafone.net
    password: user

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...t_carrier.html

also...i have NEVER heard of text being sent mysteriously, without you performing the steps...lol. sure you didn't save them as a draft and then accidentally send them?? lol

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Thanks Cherri...

Nomeanfeet no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks Cherri, have tried changing the TCP settings but to no avail, Simprit (suppliers of gridmagic) are trying to help but so far no joy. The text sending must have been a mistake on my part but I do not see how, just paranoid in case it happens again and gets me into deep doo doo.
    Thanks again
    Gary