Hi everyone My names Andrea, im 42 and Im a new Blackberry 8900 owner. Tips ... European Stackers forum

cheristar no está en línea Stack level 1

Greetings from Glasgow Scotland UK

Advertisement

Hi everyone

My names Andrea, im 42 and Im a new Blackberry 8900 owner. Tips and advice wanted as im bamboozled with it.

thanks in advance

regards
    Andrea

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Welcome to the forum Andrea. I'm sure some 8900 folks will be along soon and answer any questions you have. Some of your questions may be just blackberry in nature and not tied specifically to the 8900. Once again welcome and cheers
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

cheristar no está en línea Stack level 1

first time blackberry owner, tips and advice wanted glasgow Scotland

Thanks for the nice welcome, Im just waiting on orange sending me a text to activate the phone, then it will be a blackberry day and night for me.

so far I can receive calls, make calls, send a text and recieve a text, Im not going to usue my blackberry alongside my computer I want to use it on its own , like a personal note book.

I have so many questions I need answered, as I have never used a blackberry before.

I hope everyone on the forum has lots of patience.

My first question is........

I do not have a call log icon? How do I get one.

My second question is....... what icons should I have on the menu, and can you tell me how to get them?

Thanks in Advance
    Andrea

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hey Andrea, welcome. Glasgow huh? Home of one of the finest musicians, IMO, Hamish Stewart of Average White Band and recently with Paul McCartney. Anyway, the blackberry button is your function button. If you press it as you know it will take you to your second screen where all your icons are. You can customize your homescreen by moving these icons around on your second screen. Just cursor over to one of the icons, press the function button and a pop up screen will appear, and select move icon. As to what icons you want displayed, first choose the theme that suits you best, zen is 5 or 6 icons in a vertical row, a true icon theme shows all your icons on your homescreen. Just play with it and read the 8900 threads here on PS and don't hesitate to ask, we will all be glad to help. Glad to have you with us.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~