Hello guys, yesterday I bought my first Blackberry and I started with the 8800 (Enterprise). ... European Stackers forum

supernatural no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Greetings from Germany !!!

Advertisement

Hello guys,
    yesterday I bought my first Blackberry and I started with the 8800 (Enterprise).

I hope to find some supporting informations to my new Blackberry.
    I got into this community since I've read some threads and their helpful replies.

For the next two weeks I'll still use my VPA Compact IV, but although there's my first question to the Blackberry 8800..

Yesterday I found some test reports regarding the functions of the Blackberry 8800 and I found two different informations about the 8800 Enterprise. One of them mentioned that there is no chance to include 10 different e-mail accounts without being integrated into an Exchange Server-System or something like this.. (please excuse that I don't speak english very well..)

It would be great if there is somebody who could give me just a shot answer whether this assertion was right or wrong, because I was shocked while reading this.. And I don't use my Blackberry in a company with an Exchange server, I just use it for my own businesses

Thank you very much, kind regards..

supernatural

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Greetings from Germany !!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You can integrate 10 or less account with BIS or withOUT BES. So a max of 10 accounts cab be setup to sync to your BB.

Welcome to Pinstack!

fbriceno97 Guest

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Welcome to the stacks.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cheers

supernatural no está en línea Stack level 1

ok so would you approve that my Blackberry 8800 (Enterprise) needs to be integrated into a Exchange Server System just for the integration of my accounts?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Wilkommen zum Stacks Supernatural!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by supernatural
    ok so would you approve that my Blackberry 8800 (Enterprise) needs to be integrated into a Exchange Server System just for the integration of my accounts?
    I think it depends on your company's IT policy. I am on BES, but own my own Blackberry and my company does not restrict my ability to add personal BIS accounts. I would check with your IT department to see if this is restricted. Vielen Gluck.