Hi Guys. I've been trying to set up my email via the BIS and cant ... European Stackers forum

carldac no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Problems

Advertisement

Hi Guys. I've been trying to set up my email via the BIS and cant seem to get things going. The problem is that I receive emails from one server and send via another server. How can I set this same system up on my blackberry Pearl?

Cheers

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: Email Problems

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    When you mean 2 servers one for incoming and other for outgoing messages, you are referring to two differents @accounts, right?

If this is the case you have to configure each one of them trough BIS (they must be supported)... If you are sucessfully with this, then you can choose the default account for outgoing messages and also this same account can be disable the wireless sync to the BB.

I do not know of other way to achieve what you want, but keep checking as another expert could offer the best way to do it.

Let us know if you need more help and if this solve your issue.

Cheers

carldac no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Email Problems

Yes, i have 2 @accounts. the 1st is a yahoo account which i have set up so when i send emails they are sent with the reply address as per my 2nd email (work server) account. The BIS has allowed me to set up the 1st account fine.

However the 2nd account that I have is only for incoming mail and I only have incoming mail server details. The BIS will not let me set this account up???