I am curious to know what everyone else pays around Europe for their BB data ... European Stackers forum

catwoman66 no está en línea Stack level 2

Data plans?

Advertisement

I am curious to know what everyone else pays around Europe for their BB data plan, here in Italy I'm with Tim there's not alot of choice it's either mail + internet €23 (200mb) or just mail 15€, mins and text messages extra, what's your? cat

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Data plans?

Zomg! soooooooooo cheap! 23 euros is like 35 canadian dollars. The 200mb data plan 100$ per month here

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

$19.99 USD for the Unlimited BIS Add-On.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer
    Zomg! soooooooooo cheap! 23 euros is like 35 canadian dollars. The 200mb data plan 100$ per month here
    Yeah I heard you Canadians have a really rough deal, why is that!? cat

mmatteuzzi no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman66
    I am curious to know what everyone else pays around Europe for their BB data plan, here in Italy I'm with Tim there's not alot of choice it's either mail + internet €23 (200mb) or just mail 15€, mins and text messages extra, what's your? cat
    I use TIM too, it's the best even if sometimes customer service is ...no comment...!
    Now, if I'm not wrong, there's a new offer with Vodafone: 28€ or 38€ with BB in use.
    Byez
    Mau

Quote Originally Posted by mmatteuzzi
    I use TIM too, it's the best even if sometimes customer service is ...no comment...!
    Now, if I'm not wrong, there's a new offer with Vodafone: 28€ or 38€ with BB in use.
    Byez
    Yes I agree, Tim's customer service is the pits they don't know anything about these phones, I have downloaded the msn messenger program on my berry but it doesn't work down to our carrier of course and I'm not going to bother phoning them because they'll take forever to find out yes Vodafone seem to have some good offers, and they have the possibility of a roaming plan whereas Tim doesn't, but I have most people on Tim, can't win! cat