I'm from Cornwall, Ontario, Canada. I am looking to build themes. does n e 1 ... Canadian Stackers forum

morpheus4517 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2085f1bf

Question Relativly new, need HELP!

Advertisement

I'm from Cornwall, Ontario, Canada. I am looking to build themes. does n e 1 have a bit of spare time to help me create a basic theme so i can get the idea on how to make my own? PLEEEEEEEEEEEESE

Dan

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sure- I am going out for a while, but am more than willing to help you out- the best way to start would be to get the latest version of Plazmic and all the java components necessary loaded onto your pc. Then start by letting it load the generic theme for whichever device you are interested in. Then change, say, just the wallpapers. Bear in mind you need to size the wallpapers according to what device you are working on. Gimp is free, and among many other things, is very easy to use for this. After you have successfully done this, just start changing more and more until you are confident in your abilities- Chris aka riffman
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

morpheus4517 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2085f1bf
    do u mind if i add u to my bb msgr?
    and perhaps to msn messenger? i need all the help i can get..lol i've tried a few times and no luck with themes.. i promised the wife i would figure it out and make her a themefor her pearl flip, and i have the 8310! what are the files i need exactly..

thanx a bunch
    dan