I am so hoping this site can help me! I thought I had my Blackberry ... Canadian Stackers forum

Kristen no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help

Advertisement

I am so hoping this site can help me! I thought I had my Blackberry working properly the day I left Canada (just purchased). Now nothing is working! I am in France and know it should be working here but I am not recieving emails. The system says 'gprs' and I think it needs to be 'GPRS' before it will work. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Also, my browser has totally disappeared!

Thanks so much!

Encrypt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC6F6

Re: Help

Are you using the SIM card that you used in Canada? Or have you picked up a new local SIM?

ChefScott no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212c6ad0

I had that problem in the US, I had to call TM from my car phone to find out what was wrong. They said sometimes when moving from different zones, your the phone gets stuck on the last area. I turned the phone off and on, let it find the signal again, it worked fine for me then, but I had to do it each time I went to a new part of the country. It was a different phone, but maybe the same prob ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

I know for the 8830's Bell provides a card that your suppose to call before you travel overseas.