Just look at that! http://www.thomaspurves.com/2007/04/...e-data-access/ OMIGOD! Haha! and i consider my 10 bucks a month ... Canadian Stackers forum

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Canada Worse than 3rd World Countries when it comes to Mobile Data Access

Advertisement

Just look at that!

http://www.thomaspurves.com/2007/04/...e-data-access/

OMIGOD!

Haha! and i consider my 10 bucks a month for unlimited data to be just the right price. Don't panic! it's the price for Rogers employees only hehe.

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

Re: Canada Worse than 3rd World Countries when it comes to Mobile Data Access

This is the crazy part of Rogers... great find! Thanks for posting!

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer
    Just look at that!

http://www.thomaspurves.com/2007/04/...e-data-access/

OMIGOD!

Haha! and i consider my 10 bucks a month for unlimited data to be just the right price. Don't panic! it's the price for Rogers employees only hehe.
    10 bucks? I'm paying a big zero unlimited
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

Seela no está en línea Stack level 1

I can't believe how high the prices were... i was with Telus before and they tried charging me 650 bucks for my data transfer... I convinced them to drop it, but they charge way too much.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ That's crazy that you have to pay that much.

siver no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm going nuts with data charges, ala Rogers...wanna make me part of your immediate family Einherjer?

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

Damned CRTC making our data so expensive. And Einherjer, I've never heard of a $10 employee data plan, Rogers employees get 50% off. And you're getting ripped off, I get free voice and data. Most employees anywhere above toilet scubbers get free Blackberries\Data devices. Or at least a SIM card with unlimited everything paid for.
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

rshrestha no está en línea Stack level 1

There should be more competition in this country. Rogers and Bell are cheating the people. They are ripping the data customer. They charge $25 for 0.5MB to blackberry customer. Imagine, how many emails you get. You will get 0.5MB within a day. I hope there will be soon other services available and I will move out of Rogers and take my friends too. Hope somebody in decision making level in Rogers is reading this

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by rshrestha
    There should be more competition in this country. Rogers and Bell are cheating the people. They are ripping the data customer. They charge $25 for 0.5MB to blackberry customer. Imagine, how many emails you get. You will get 0.5MB within a day. I hope there will be soon other services available and I will move out of Rogers and take my friends too. Hope somebody in decision making level in Rogers is reading this
    I don't really think they would care since Rogers is targeting more into business user than regular customer
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r