Yeah, so.. My hubby may be taking this amazing job offer in Utah, but we ... Western US Stackers forum

oheckno no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31E75692

Lightbulb Utah, anyone??

Advertisement

Yeah, so.. My hubby may be taking this amazing job offer in Utah, but we live in FLORIDA! SOUTH Florida! That would be such a huge move! We're both young though, and not in our own house at the moment. We're looking to rent somewhere around Salt Lake City, I suppose.

Anyway.. I know nothing about Utah! I could really use some friendly people to tell me the do's and dont's in the state... Where to visit, what to do..etc If you could be so kind ;D

Thanks so much! Just send me a PM, cause I'll get it and add you from my phone. Or just post it here, since I check here all the time.

:]
    Last edited by oheckno; 01-18-2008 at 08:22 PM.
    “Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”
    -Winnie The Pooh

marisa04 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Utah, anyone??

pm sent

BEsh no está en línea Silent Stacker

Well, I'm not "from" Utah, or "live" there, but I know quite a bit about it.

Blakelloyd no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey everyone im a new pearl user from utah, i actually do tech support for verizon wireless and have to say the blackberry is the best pda available, IM HOOKED!