hey people, just wanted to send a hello from colorado. my 8900 is my first ... Western US Stackers forum

CatAlex no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile newish to pinstack

Advertisement

hey people, just wanted to send a hello from colorado. my 8900 is my first blackberry and i lurrrrrrrrve it.

i say i'm newish because i've had my pinstack acct since may of this year, but this is my first post. i've been on cb for awhile, but a lot of my fellow cb-users are on here.

looking forward to hanging out with and contributing to this community!

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Welcome to the forum and finally breaking the ice My last device was a 8900. It's an excellent device.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Welcome to the Stacks. Glad you introduced yourself. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out. You've come to the best place for information.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Welcome, Cat. We were all "newish" at one time. You'll like the forum - you can ask questions, offer help or just read and learn (as you probably already know) as you see fit. Enjoy the stacks and participate whenever you feel like it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

CatAlex no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks everyone!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    We are glad you decided to join in, welcome
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106