Just retired a Motorola V730 phone and Treo 650 into the BB 8830. I have ... Western US Stackers forum

switz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3048483C

Newbie from Gold Canyon AZ

Advertisement

Just retired a Motorola V730 phone and Treo 650 into the BB 8830. I have been with Verizon since 1988 as they have, from personal experience driving all over the US, the best coverage in remote areas. I liked the dual personality of CDMA & GSM as I travel frequently to the UK (wife's family is in Birmingham) and to the continent. I figure that by reading in the forum, more will be revealed. I use similar forum software on severalf motorcycle related sites (Harley Davidson, BMW & Honda).

Moving the data from the Treo data base (Palm OS on a Mac [power PC processor]) to the BB was a time consuming experience. Now I run the contacts etc via Outlook 2007 with Contact Manager under Windows XP in a Parallels virtual world on my Mac with Intel processors.

I look forward to less equipment to take along on my travels. As I am retired, I should have ample time to eventually fully understand all the bells and whistles.

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Newbie from Gold Canyon AZ

From all of us here at PinStack, welcome...

You picked a good bb to use...
    D-Tole

willardz no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi, neighbor, from Peralta Trail. Also from Gold Canyon for the rest of you . Just waiting for the 8820 to be released. It will be my first BB. Running on 3 V3's in the mean time.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Hello and welcome to the Stacks...enjoy your BB and PinStack and all it has to offer. Let us know
    if we can help with anything.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide