Hi, I am supporting creative directors and they can't live without their blackberry's which is ... Western US Stackers forum

bb8800_user no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile New User

Advertisement

Hi,
    I am supporting creative directors and they can't live without their blackberry's which is 8800 and 8700c. Since one month I have the 8800 too and try to be up-to-date to help my directors if they have problems or can't understand the bb
    So, I will surf along and see what I can find to get mine on "turbo". Just recently I downloaded the blackberry map which is great but had no connection yesterday. Any suggestions for other GPS maps? Or even other applications I can get for free? Wordclock? WORD?
    Thank you all
    bb8800_user

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

Re: New User

Quote Originally Posted by bb8800_user
    Hi,
    I am supporting creative directors and they can't live without their blackberry's which is 8800 and 8700c. Since one month I have the 8800 too and try to be up-to-date to help my directors if they have problems or can't understand the bb
    So, I will surf along and see what I can find to get mine on "turbo". Just recently I downloaded the blackberry map which is great but had no connection yesterday. Any suggestions for other GPS maps? Or even other applications I can get for free? Wordclock? WORD?
    Thank you all
    bb8800_user
    berry411, googlemaps, bbweather are among the few free ones.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm