Hey I have had my bb for almost 2 weeks and Im still a little ... Western US Stackers forum

kloesmom no está en línea Stack level 1

Question New bb 8330 in MT

Advertisement

Hey I have had my bb for almost 2 weeks and Im still a little confused... There is so much available.... looking for apps to make life easier... any ideas??? Thanks!!

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Have you tried the download section at the top of the site? PinStack has MANY downloads there and they are sorted into common types.

If you use Google products, I would suggest getting the Google Mobile App and its related products like the GMail app, Google Maps mobile app, etc.

In terms of news I would also say Viigo and you can also use Google Reader mobile in the browser lol.

PinStack itself also has two apps I think which make browsing the forums and reading the news much easier.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I have looked into the apps here and I'm trying a couple of them I don't have any of the google apps because I've had email accounts with them for quite some time and don't know if I want to change everything around. Any shortcuts or tips for use of my new bb would be very helpful if anybody has the time...
    Thanks Again!

Oops I meant yahoo and hotmail accounts..my 2 year old was helping me and I got ahead of myself....lol

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Quote Originally Posted by kloesmom View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Yeah I have looked into the apps here and I'm trying a couple of them I don't have any of the google apps because I've had email accounts with them for quite some time and don't know if I want to change everything around. Any shortcuts or tips for use of my new bb would be very helpful if anybody has the time...
    Thanks Again!
    sorry I'm on my bb right now and I can't post a direct link but if you search for [curve keyboard shortcuts] then a thread covering all the tips and tricks should come up. Hope this helps welcome to the stacks
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 09-04-2009 at 04:13 PM.