Home of Oden...hopefully. Just wanted to introduce myself. I don't have a pin yet, but ... Western US Stackers forum

jetsetter no está en línea Stack level 3

Howdy from Portland, Oregon

Advertisement

Home of Oden...hopefully.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I don't have a pin yet, but am heading off to earn my MBA out east in September and between now and then plan to join the blackberry world.

I've evaluated a number of communications devices in the past including the t-mobile MDA and the Sony Mylo. None of them have had quite the right mix of size, connectivity and data/voice plan that stood up.

My hope is to pick up an 8xxx sometime in August that includes wifi/camera with video/gps. My cell service is on Verizon but I'm ready for a new contract so I may make a move if VZW can't put out a comperable model as the other carriers.

rob

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: Howdy from Portland, Oregon

Welcome Rob! Tacoma here! Work in Seattle. I just got the 8830 from Verizon. Very nice device. It has very few of the items you mentioned, but it does have Verizon's service. I might caution you on switching "cold turkey". I was quickly reminded what BAD call quality other providers have.

Good luck on your MBA and on your new device!