Hey there! I came here after a desperate google search for help while trying to ... Western US Stackers forum

Adamcolter80 no está en línea Stack level 1

Howdy from Norcal

Advertisement

Hey there! I came here after a desperate google search for help while trying to update the OS of my BB curve 8310. It had gotten stuck at a JVM error 513. After many trips down links I found a thread saying it might be from connecting thru a USB hub, which was the problem all along...so...go pinstack!
    ~ADAM Vacaville , CA

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via smartphone~
    Hey Adam! Welcome to the Stacks. You've found the finest smartphone site on the web. Any other questions, please let us know

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Welcome! Glad we were able to provide the answer to your issue. You will find lots of useful info here, free apps and themes, and very friendly people to help if you need it
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Welcome aboard Adam. I can safely say that 98% of the wonderful users here got here the same way you did. I know I did.

You will find a lot of friendly folks around here. We are all happy to take a stab at answering your questions. Hopefully you will reciprocate byt sharing your knowledge.

All in all this a great, fun, addictive place to come for all your Smartphone needs.

Again.... Welcome!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Welcome to Pinstack Adam!