Hey! My name is Dan, and I'm what my wife calls me, a phone whore. ... Western US Stackers forum

danskelly no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Hello everybody!!!

Hey! My name is Dan, and I'm what my wife calls me, a phone whore. ;-)

I've gone through four phones in the last 4 months or so. These include the T-Mobile Sidekick II, the T-mobile MDA, and my new acquisition, the Blackberry 8700g.

I didn't like the Sidekick because I couldn't search for a phone number with one hand.

I didn't like the MDA for much the same reason, and the addition of the touch-screen didn't help, like I thought it might. :-(

The Blackberry looks like it might meet all of my needs whilst being awesome, too!

My first day, I successfully (or so I thought) "bricked" my BB. It was given to me by a coworker, and I was "Wiping the data" and it was taking forever!! So, thinking that it had locked up or something, I took the battery out. Bad idea! I then started Googling for a fix to the Blinking Red Light Of Death, and here I am. ;-)

That's my story!

I hope that as I get more and more familiar with the device, I'll be able to offer support and help to others.

Dan Kelly

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Hello everybody!!!

Welcome to the stacks