Any guitarists out there have any apps for their BB? any uses with your BB ... Western US Stackers forum

drudge no está en línea Stack level 3

guitar and your bb?

Advertisement

Any guitarists out there have any apps for their BB? any uses with your BB and your playing/practicing? i've found a couple of apps that show chord shapes, minors, majors, diminshed 7ths, etc... but thats about it.

i was hopin to find like a guitar pro mobile app but no luck, hehe.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: guitar and your bb?

I'd be interested in this also. Drudge where did you find the minor, majors, and chord shapes? Are they OTA apps?
    ~Lauren

drudge no está en línea Stack level 3

one of them is free from inhand learning and i think its just called "Guitar" (very basic simple and straight to the point).

the other one is free to try and has more effort put into it, moreoptions, etc... its called ChordGenie from Inigma media (has lots of features but are locked until you purchase it so I'm not sure how useful it can really be yet).

as to how i found them, who knows. i barely remember a few hours a go let alone what i've done days ago. prob searched google and either did ota or used the desktop app loader

Haha alright thanks I'll do some researching and try to find them
    ~Lauren

bump

Has anyone had any luck in finding any applications for guitar?
    ~Lauren

Maroon no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm looking for this as well. Tuners, trainers, also software related to other instruments such as piano, violin, and mandolin.

joshuameador no está en línea Stack level 1
    you can get the Guitar App from Getjar.com....in case you dont know how to load a .jar app through DM, all you have to do is create a new folder on your phone in media manager, and just transfer it like you would any other media...

raychelabcdefg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I use one for chords as well, but it's too simple and for the life of me I can't remember where I got it.

megastep no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Guitar Trainer

Check out Guitar Trainer. It is available on GetJar.com and I just posted a link to the demo in the free software section of this site.

It's an educational game to learn the notes on the fretboard. That should be of great interest to all guitarists, and it supports much more than standard guitars.

Disclaimer: I am the author of this software. I know lots of Blackberry users are using it, though. And I just happen to have made it more Blackberry-friendly by providing COD files now.

http://www.mobiletutor.org/guitar/