Results 1 to 11 of 11

I would like to extend a warm invitation to all the Stackers in the Central ... Western US Stackers forum

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757

    Grand Opening of my NEW Restaurant!!

    Advertisement



    I would like to extend a warm invitation to all the Stackers in the Central California Region to come by and enjoy!!

    I may just extend a Discount for my Stackers

  2. #2
    dasupaman23's Avatar
    dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,362
    You gonna pay for my gas too?

  3. #3
    toddone's Avatar
    toddone no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    30493926
    Posts
    364
    What's the name of the resturant?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  4. #4
    yourock2425's Avatar
    yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    Posts
    331
    Yeah, the name might be helpfull! LMFAO!
    *LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!

  5. #5
    rla251's Avatar
    rla251 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7
    Well I travel Fresno to Redding and take customers to lunch all the time so I'm intrested in where your rest. is located. I assume BB use is ok while at lunch.
    Ron
    Regards,

    Ron

    Happy New 8310 Owner

  6. #6
    Mr_Carter's Avatar
    Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,388
    What type of food is it? Not that I'm in the area, but just out of curiosity. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by dasupaman23 View Post
    You gonna pay for my gas too?
    Haha dunno Nick!! LOl
    Quote Originally Posted by toddone View Post
    What's the name of the resturant?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Pete's Fresh and Grill

    Quote Originally Posted by yourock2425 View Post
    Yeah, the name might be helpfull! LMFAO!
    Pete's Fresh and Grill
    Quote Originally Posted by rla251 View Post
    Well I travel Fresno to Redding and take customers to lunch all the time so I'm intrested in where your rest. is located. I assume BB use is ok while at lunch.
    Ron
    Love BB Use!! Probably do it in between cooking orders. Might set up some Wi-Fi too This next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    What type of food is it? Not that I'm in the area, but just out of curiosity. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It is American Cuisine. Sandwiches, salads, soups, steaks, burgers, and pastas all nearly 100% fresh

  8. #8
    Mr_Carter's Avatar
    Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,388
    I do believe that answers all of our questions... Wish you the best of luck! If I'm ever in the area, ill be sure to check it out. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  9. #9
    yourock2425's Avatar
    yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    Posts
    331
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ what's the address ?

  10. #10
    drdoom23's Avatar
    drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    828
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if I was in the area I would swing bye,so insted I give my best wishes

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    I do believe that answers all of our questions... Wish you the best of luck! If I'm ever in the area, ill be sure to check it out. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thank you very much!

    Quote Originally Posted by yourock2425 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ what's the address ?
    277 E Pine St, Exeter, Ca

    Quote Originally Posted by drdoom23 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if I was in the area I would swing bye,so insted I give my best wishes
    Thank you very much!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •