Well it worked fine last week.. has worked fine for the last month. Now I ... Western US Stackers forum

VarinaM no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BB Pearl Connecting w/Motorola H375 Probs

Advertisement

Well it worked fine last week.. has worked fine for the last month. Now I can't get my Motorola H375 Bluetooth to connect to my Blackberry Pearl. I have deleted it and readded it. It shows connected at times but when I go to make a call I hear nothing out of the Bluetooth... just connection with the phone only.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it?

Varina M.

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: BB Pearl Connecting w/Motorola H375 Probs

if you have another phone with BT avalible a easy test to see if the headset is damaged would be to try it there.

I guess you've already tried a battery pull. You have LED indicator at phone blinking blue right (indicates active BT connection)?

VarinaM no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB Pearl Connecting w/Motorola H375 Probs

Ok. You can never underestimate the person asking the question.. being me.. and your answer did fix my phone. It just needed a battery pull. Ok.. sounds dumb but I didn't think of it. I'm not too techy.. rather dim.. I get mad when computers go too slow, bluetooths don't work, etc. You have my undying gratitude.. this site is amazing.. I love it! Thank You again for the assistance. Have a great night. Varina M.