I've had a blackberry 7520 through my work for several months, and liked it so ... Central US Stackers forum

winzlo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208CE2E7

Hello from a new MN stacker!

Advertisement

I've had a blackberry 7520 through my work for several months, and liked it so much, I bought an 8100 Pearl earlier this week. With my having e-mail addresses all over the world, I now drop them all into a single account, which I then send to my BlackBerry so I can keep tabs on everything, regardless of where i am!

I've been on the Internet since the web was nothing more than Gopher (courtesy of the University of Minnesota), and have gone from writing chat server software to administrating servers, web sites, forums, and gone as far as becoming an Internet DJ and former CTO of an Internet broadcasting company.

Nowdays, I spend more time watching others in what has become a realm of insanity, excess and abuse. I keep to myself and seldomly surf the net. I use e-mail to do my business communications and occasionally download software or patches.

I am also a semi-professional musician, so what spare time I have outside of work is spent making, producing or recording music. I've been in various bands over the years (from classic rock to 80's to heavy metal) and continue to teach myself how to play guitar, bass and drums in various styles of music. I focus on reproduction, as most bands I've been in are cover bands, and the closer they sound to the real thing, the more people seem to enjoy listening to us play. I have a part time job doing pro audio and video for a local Church, and that pretty well rounds out my 24/7/365 life. :-)

Anyway, BlackBerry makes my life so much easier, I seldom log into my PC any more, and never worry about being out of the loop.

I'm proud to be a new stacker!
    -Winzlo

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Hello from a new MN stacker!

welcome...
    D-Tole

ChefScott no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212c6ad0

Re: Hello from a new MN stacker!

Welcome! I am from MN as well ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~