looking of a video on composser for dummies. I can find a way around in ... Central US Stackers forum

nlafehr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304CE102

Question 5.0 composser

Advertisement

looking of a video on composser for dummies. I can find a way around in the program but keep getting an error when i load the svg. file.

PIN/ID
    304CE102

Smile

if anyone has a website please im me. i travel alot for work and cant get on here all the time. thanks

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    what errors are you getting?
    and what are you trying to do?
    there are many tutorials out there but to point you in the right direction can you tell me what you are trying to accomplish in composer?
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    304CE102
    not sure what the errors were. let me load it onto theme builder and ill copy and paste

PIN/ID
    304CE102
    SVG failed to import correctly.
    Certain portions of the SVG may not be rendered correctly.
    The SVG file: C:\Documents and Settings\Nicholas LaFehr\Desktop\NICK THEME ICONS\JSlide.svg may not be rendered correctly for the following reasons:

thats all i get ????????????/

PIN/ID
    304CE102
    Im looking to build a theme like the glo theme that ilovemystorm.com has but with my own touches. i made some icons and digital battery meter also a signal and volume meter. the theme also dont have the button for the apps on the screen. so im looking to add a few things to it. i downloaded the theme to my laptop but dont have the software to look at the svg file. i also tried loading it with theme biulder but not gettin n e where.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    you can't open a theme with theme builder you have to have the raw .thm file
    are you actually downloading the SVG?
    I haven't had much luck using SVG's not created on my computer
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    304CE102
    i havent had any luck at all. i have watched some you tube on composser but they only give you the basics. their are some posts on here that i looked at to but they are for the 4.6 theme builder and i cant get the tricks to work with 5.0

PIN/ID
    304CE102
    just the theme, but i though with a little time i could find the svg file wrote into the theme