Hi everyone... I am a new user to the site but more importantly a new ... Southern US Stackers forum

kingkhan78 no está en línea Stack level 1

New User... Hi all

Advertisement

Hi everyone... I am a new user to the site but more importantly a new user to the blackberry world.

I have had my 8100 for about 4 months now and I have to say it is definitly the most amazing phone I have ever used. I almost hate calling it a phone or just a pda cause its more like a lifeline!!

I have tried other pda and smart phones but was always a nokia user because of the interface, blackberry has been able to top even that with a lot more information. I believe I am forever hooked.

Now I am just looking for ways to improve my productivity using this amazing device. Any suggestions? I already have all the google add-ons.

Any comments or suggestions on document viewing and editing software? I know of doc hawk and e office but not sure which is best.

Thanks all...

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

Re: New User... Hi all

Hey kingkhan78, welcome to PinStack!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Bastardoni no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: New User... Hi all

Hello everyone, as you can tell I'm new too! I just got my 8100 BB Pearl (Red) and it awesome cant wait to figure out how to use of the stuff on it!