Good moring, I justed joined. I am carrying a Sprint hosted 8703 with lastest OS. ... Southern US Stackers forum

ThrillSeekerGBB no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up New Member

Good moring,

I justed joined. I am carrying a Sprint hosted 8703 with lastest OS. My BB Group at work has 68 users. We started using BB 7100c a little over 2 yrs. ago. After 2 revs of that model we added a handfull of 8700 units and moved the bulk of our users to the then new 7130, which gave us a slight improvement in both the devices and connectivity. After last yrs. storm season in South Floride service became horrorable with Cingular in the area. After months of trying to get the problems corrected we tested both Verizon and Sprint. 90 days later we settled on Sprint 8703s. They also came into our building and installed equipment to improve our reception as I am also adding 140 aircards for my dedicated mobile users. I am currently testing one of the also.

My interest include any device related info, new devices, themes and software that makes the use experience a better one. I am one of 3 BB Admins on our BES driven system.

Hello, everyone!!!

PS: I race RC Drag Cars for fun...

jbjackson3004 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: New Member

Welcome to the Stacks! Be careful in those cars... don't want you to injured before you get all the good stuff around here.

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: New Member

Hey, welcome..I have the same bb...Let me know if I can be of help...which OS do you have? 4.1 or 4.2?