Hi to all ! Happy to of found this spot ; looking forward to the ... Southern US Stackers forum

ChocTrain no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F2BBAE

New BB-8800 user in Hampton Roads VA

Advertisement

Hi to all ! Happy to of found this spot ; looking forward to the information exchange ; I do enjoy the use of my 8800 ; for now i'm just using the basic's of it (i.e. PIN emails , emails , calendar , text msg , connecting to the internet to surf while on the go) ; I am still trying to find a way to get to music to listen to on my "BB" ; I have not tried the "Yahoo" or "AOL" spots yet ; I have been unable to connect to get live playing's from a few different radio-stations on the internet ; other than that , all has been going fine since I've been on my BB for a few months now .

Anyway , that's it for now !

Take care !

Peace !

blessingjess no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2402096C

Re: New BB-8800 user in Hampton Roads VA

well i just got myself a memory card last ngt and just put a ton of my mp3s on there and listen to them. never thought about streaming a radio station but then again id rather listen to what i wanna hear. anyways hope you get it all figured out. i wouldnt know what i would do without my ringtones and now my memory card!! Welcome to pinstack also!! Ive learned alot on here the short time ive been on it!!