Hi, I need help. My sim card was deleted when I bought my Pearl from ... Southern US Stackers forum

lsteelman no está en línea Stack level 1

need help with blackberry pearl

Hi, I need help. My sim card was deleted when I bought my Pearl from T-mobile. I had to manually re-input the numbers (and emails) to my sim. However, when input the numbers were stored to the phone. I can't figure out how to get the numbers from phone to sim (as I could on the cell I had before). My device is defective and I must exchange it. T- Mobile says I need to up load to Outlook and then download to new device, but I can't figure that out either. HELP!!! thanks

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: need help with blackberry pearl

well actually your sim phonebook is hld in the background go to your phonebook, and then press menu. go to sim phone book, it'll load your sim phone book(this should show all your contacts that you've had saved to your sim, if not then contnue the following steps). press the back button and it will take you back to the main phonebook highlight the contact click view press menu and copy to sim phonebook.

another option and this would be the easiest. go indtall the cd that came with your blackberr. thats the desktop manager once you install it then you will be able to connect your device to your computer and backup your information so when you get you new device you can then restore your information.

so what type of problems are you having with your bb?