My Dear Fellow Stackers, Happy New Year! I'm Jessica from Tampa, FL USA, and I ... Southern US Stackers forum

JessicaLeighFL no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Everyone!

My Dear Fellow Stackers,

Happy New Year!

I'm Jessica from Tampa, FL USA, and I just wanted to say "Hello" and to thank you all in advance for better coaching me to effectively 'tricking out' my BlackBerry Pearl 8100.

I've already loaded BlingBall last night; when I first stumbled upon this BBS community. I don't want to stop there, though. I'm very interested in trying a multitude of BB themes (the pinker and prettier, the better!) to see which fits my personality best. Due to storage limitations on my device, I must be very selective as to what apps and/or themes I keep installed on my phone, and those which I do not. That's where you fine folks come in. I'm looking forward to your suggestions and direction.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Welcome to the forum Jessica and Happy New Year to you also. It's great that you are enjoying your blackberry. They have so much to offer!
    ~via BB (

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Welcome Jessica,
    We have some great theme makers and we have some AWESOME theme makers. So I am sure you will find what you want. Check out Blackberry Downloads under the Downloads drop down menu at the top of the page. Then navigate your way to themes, wallpapers, and ringtones for your Pearl. Note: Raton made a crazy Aurora Theme for the 8300. Maybe you could talk him into making the Pearl version. (you mentioned Pinker the Better)

Wish you Sanity on your Pimp my Pearl Journey,

Hate me for everything I am before you love me for something I'm NOT!!!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    Good morning Jessica and welcome to Pinstack. Ultimately, you will be the decider on what apps and themes you like. When you start to get too many, your berry will probably let you know-eg start slowing down. As Hank said, we have many FANTASTIC theme makers, and everyone will be willing to help you if you need it. Enjoy!