New to blackberry, like two days. Bought a 7100 off of craigslist when my older ... Southern US Stackers forum

freek723 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello To all!

Advertisement

New to blackberry, like two days. Bought a 7100 off of craigslist when my older trusty Nokia 3220 met with a bucket of paint and lost. I got it for about $40 with all the accessories so I didn't think it was too bad, especially considering it was cheaper for me to add Blackberry to my phone plan rather than what I had on there previously.
    Thus far I am impressed with everything, although I miss my nokia. The web definately looks much better on the BB.

I am always looking for new programs, ringtones, fun stuff for my mobile. Also looking for some accessories, ie: a rubber skin or protector.
    Also does anyone know if it is possible to transfer files via Bluetooth from my pda to my BB and then forward them onto another party? What about porting over some pictures from my PDA to use as backdrops on my BB?
    And one more thing, does anyone have the info on what all comes on my BB plan (t-mobile) in terms of email setup or any BB specific things I am paying for and should utilize?

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Hello To all!

Welcome to Pinstack...

1) You CAN transfer files via bluetooth(pics, ringtones, etc...)
    2) What kind of programs are you looking for?

Hit me up on blackberry messenger, I can be of help to you...
    D-Tole

I haven't set it up yet... still trying to figure all that out. I will look for some direction in the forum and see you on messenger.

I got a service blocked for direct send to you, and I tried to download the messenger direct from the blackberry site to my phone, but it did not work for some reason...hmm. Any suggestions? Maybe download on my comp and port over?

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

Do you have a blackberry plan attached to your blackberry? You would need to contact your provider for that...

If you do, what is your PIN? I can try and add you
    D-Tole